Rules and Code of Conduct
Caravane Coop wants to minimize accidents and injuries that can occur while practicing your passion. To this end, it is imperative to follow the safety rules which apply to your discipline, or which apply to the entire establishment. We urge you to be careful, first and foremost!
- Respect for the space between apparatuses or different disciplines. It is essential to maintain a safe distance between users to avoid falls, collisions or other accidents.
- The space necessary for the practice of ground and aerial activity is delimited by the apparatus, always take it into account.
- Safety in training is a priority. It is strongly recommended to use a pit or acrobatic mattress at all times to practice.
- For safety reasons, there must always be another person on the premises when practicing acrobatic discipline. This allows a person to communicate with the emergency services in the event of an accident.
- Children must be constantly supervised during their presence on the premises. It is the responsibility of the children's supervisor to ensure that they respect the rules and code of conduct of the cooperative and that they do not interfere with other members' activities.
- Animals are prohibited.
- A first aid kit is available. There is ice in the freezer. Please enter in the register when you take material from the kit that will need to be replaced, so we can ensure that the material will always be available for you.
- In the event of an accident, completing an accident report is required (available with first aid kit).
- We count on everyone's cooperation to notify Caravane Coop as soon as an apparatus, equipment, mattress or other appears to be defective.