Rules and Code of Conduct
Being a member of Caravane Coop means
Taking part in a free training cooperative environment that is based on mutual help between peers.
Each member must volunteer their time to ensure the proper functioning of the cooperative. Everyone's involvement is necessary, whatever form it may take (cabaret fundraisers, routine maintenance, general assembly, spring cleaning, being on a member of a committee, helping an already formed committee, etc.)
You can contact the board of directors to approve your ideas or to know who to contact to volunteer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Know that this is a dynamic environment that relies on the goodwill of each individual.
Know that all members may be asked to participate in fundraisers for the cooperative.
Know that as a member of Caravane Coop, the Coop belongs to you, and you are therefore responsible for it.
You must agree to comply with all regulations and the Caravane Coop Code of Conduct to be a member.
Code of Conduct
- A person must have read the rules, signed the release of responsibility form and paid the inscription before training.
- Everyone is responsible for the equipment in place. After using the equipment, it must be cleaned and stored in the place determined for this purpose. Acrobatic equipment must be stored after each use.
- If you train regularly at Caravane Coop and ONLY WITH APPROVAL, the storage of your equipment is possible. Please contact the administration of Caravane Coop at email@example.com.
- It is forbidden to use other member’s equipment. It is a matter of respect and security.
- Plastic water bottles are allowed outside the carpet or mattress area and on the mezzanine. Food can only be eaten on the mezzanine or in the Lounge area at the entrance. Please collect your waste.
- Any food left in the fridge must be identified and dated. The fridge will be cleaned weekly and unidentified food will be thrown away.
- The opening hours must be respected.
- Take off your shoes at the entrance. Only indoor shoes are allowed on the premises.
- Collaboration and respect for others are values advocated by Caravane Coop.
- To ensure compliance in the common area, share your intention to hear a piece of music and agree on an acceptable volume that suits all.
- You must go through the front door and scan your chip card per person to enter the premises. (Even if the garage door is open)
- The garage door should be closed after dark.
- Bicycles must be attached outside Caravane Coop.
- General maintenance is the responsibility of everyone who uses the space: washing dishes, sweeping, taking out the trash on Tuesday evening, washing the toilet, changing the paper roll, etc. A small action makes all the difference in a common environment where everyone is equal and does its part. We are also fortunate to have Chantale with us every Wednesday morning for the overall maintenance of Caravane Coop.
Caravane Coop wants to minimize accidents and injuries that can occur while practicing your passion. To this end, it is imperative to follow the safety rules which apply to your discipline, or which apply to the entire establishment. We urge you to be careful, first and foremost!
- For safety reasons, there must always be another person on the premises when training. This allows a person to communicate with the emergency services in the event of an accident.
- We count on everyone's cooperation to notify Caravane Coop as soon as an apparatus, equipment, mattress or other appears to be defective.
- Respect for the space between apparatuses or different disciplines. It is essential to maintain a safe distance between users to avoid falls, collisions or other accidents. The space necessary for the practice of ground and aerial activity is delimited by the apparatus, always take it into account.
- Safety in training is a priority. It is strongly recommended to use a pit or acrobatic mattress at all times to practice.
- A first aid kit is available. There is ice in the freezer. Please alert us when you take material from the kit that will need to be replaced, so we can ensure that the material will always be available for you.
- In the event of an accident, completing an accident report is required (available with a first aid kit).
- It is recommended to have a First Aid/CPR certification.
- Children must be constantly supervised during their presence on the premises. It is the responsibility of the children's supervisor to ensure that they respect the rules and code of conduct of the cooperative and that they do not interfere with other members' activities.
- Animals are prohibited.
Disciplines: ground, aerial, chinese pole, ground acrobatics, hand to hand, banquine et all other disciplines…
- Ground disciplines must be practiced on the floor mats.
- Using mats is required for challenging tricks. You are responsible for your own security.
- Never go under an apparatus when it is in use.
- Only perform tricks that you’re comfortable with. Any tricks you're not comfortable with, that could be dangerous, should be practiced in the presence of a coach before being practiced in free training.
- Check equipment before each use. Alert Caravane Coop of any breaks or worries immediately and specify which equipment is defective. Stop use immediately if in doubt.