Rules and Code of Conduct
Caravane Coop wants to minimize accidents and injuries that can occur while practicing your passion. To this end, it is imperative to follow the safety rules which apply to your discipline, or which apply to the entire establishment. We urge you to be careful, first and foremost!
- For safety reasons, there must always be another person on the premises when training. This allows a person to communicate with the emergency services in the event of an accident.
- We count on everyone's cooperation to notify Caravane Coop as soon as an apparatus, equipment, mattress or other appears to be defective.
- Respect for the space between apparatuses or different disciplines. It is essential to maintain a safe distance between users to avoid falls, collisions or other accidents. The space necessary for the practice of ground and aerial activity is delimited by the apparatus, always take it into account.
- Safety in training is a priority. It is strongly recommended to use a pit or acrobatic mattress at all times to practice.
- A first aid kit is available. There is ice in the freezer. Please alert us when you take material from the kit that will need to be replaced, so we can ensure that the material will always be available for you.
- In the event of an accident, completing an accident report is required (available with a first aid kit).
- It is recommended to have a First Aid/CPR certification.
- Children must be constantly supervised during their presence on the premises. It is the responsibility of the children's supervisor to ensure that they respect the rules and code of conduct of the cooperative and that they do not interfere with other members' activities.
- Animals are prohibited.
Disciplines: ground, aerial, chinese pole, ground acrobatics, hand to hand, banquine et all other disciplines…
- Ground disciplines must be practiced on the floor mats.
- Using mats is required for challenging tricks. You are responsible for your own security.
- Never go under an apparatus when it is in use.
- Only perform tricks that you’re comfortable with. Any tricks you're not comfortable with, that could be dangerous, should be practiced in the presence of a coach before being practiced in free training.
- Check equipment before each use. Alert Caravane Coop of any breaks or worries immediately and specify which equipment is defective. Stop use immediately if in doubt.